Tp-link C4000 Wi-Fi router login and Setup guide
How to setup a Remote Management service in your Tp-link C4000 Wi-Fi router?
Remote Management feature in the tplinkwifi.net interface is used for accessing the Tp-link router remotely. Most of the users utilize this function who spends most of their time away from their home. To keep control of their router even when they are not home, they utilize this function. To access your Tp-link router remotely from a separate browser you need to assign a separate WAN IP with which you can access your router with the help of the available Internet. A user must provide a separate IP address to his router which he will use to access his device when he will be away from the home network.
Steps to setup a Remote Management Service in the Tp-link C4000 Wi-Fi router
- Open a web browser on the computer connected to the Wi-Fi connection.
- Type www.tplinkwifi.net on the web address of the browser and you also can type the IP address of your router as the URL to get to the default gateway of the Tp-link router.
- Login to the web interface of your Tp-link Router by mentioning the login credentials on the tplinkwifi.net login page.
- Type “admin” as the default login username and leave the password field blank as a default password name. If after the Tp-link router setup process, the user has changed the login password, click on the login button and you will reach the default homepage of the tplinkwifi.net window.
- Go to the Advanced tab, select the System tools tab, click on the Administration tab then complete the settings required in the Remote Management section as needed.
- You need to forbid all the networking devices to manage your Tp-link router remotely.
- Select the “Disabled Remote Management” service and click on the Save button.
- To allow your device to get managed remotely, a user has to select “Allow all the device to control and manage the router remotely”
- Select “Enable Remote Management” for all the devices.
- Now, enter the Web Management Port” 80 or 1024-65535”
- Click on the Save button to save all the configurations you made.
How to recover the login password of the Tp-link C4000 Wi-Fi router?
The login password of the Tp-link router is a passphrase that a user uses while logging in to the web interface of the tplinkwifi.net window. Often times the user forgets it, but he can easily recover it only in the case if he has enabled the password recovery feature. Most users are recommended to enable this feature so that a user can save themselves from restoring the default settings into the router. In case you are performing the reset process, you also can create a backup of the configuration settings so that after the process you can easily restore it into the router.
Steps to recover the login password of the Tplink C400 Wi-Fi router
- Open the web browser on your desktop connected to the available Wi-fi network.
- Type www.tplinkwifi.net as the URL of the browser and in case you encounter any error, type the IP address on the web address of your browser. The IP address of your Tp-link AX11000 Wi-Fi router is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2.
- Now, press the Enter button, and the default gateway of tplinkwifi.net appears on the screen.
- Mention the credentials in their respective fields. Type “admin” on the username field as a default credential and keep the password field blank in case you haven’t changed the password from the Tp-link router setup process.
- Go to the Advanced tab, click on the System tools tab then go to the Administration option.
- Select the “Password Recovery” option and enable the password recovery option by selecting the “Enable Password Recovery” checkbox.
- Now, you need to specify a mailbox from which a recovery letter will be received and Specify a mailbox (To) to receive the recovery letter you want to receive. Select the “Enable Authentication” checkbox to provide security to the mailbox (From). Enter the username and password to keep the unwanted users away from the mailbox (From) tab.
- Click on the Save tab to save all the configurations you made
Note: To use the SMTP server of Gmail, a user has to type smtp.gmail.com on the web address of the browser. Even if, a user encounters an error a user has to refer to the help page to learn the SMTP server address. By enabling Authentication, the selected mailbox will require a username and password.